Marcus Gardner has been named as Chief Growth Officer at Centennial Executive Search, a wide-reaching staffing and recruiting company based in Newport, Kentucky. Marcus comes to Centennial with extensive experience as a C-suite leader, having led numerous organizations through transformational growth while also creating profound impact. Marcus has more than 20 years of experience building and working with high-performing entrepreneurial teams. His expertise in aligning and executing bold visions make him a great fit for this kind of leadership position during Centennial Executive’s next chapter of growth. At Crossroads and Horizon, he played a key role in influencing the organizations’ vision and drove meaningful results as they have become two of the fastest-growing churches in America over the last 20 years. Centennial Executive is looking forward to building onto their 46 years of success for their clients and their team under Marcus’ leadership.
- Venue Magazine Reveals its List Greater Cincinnati Largest Private Academies
- Model Spotlight
- (November 19, 2021) Essex Studios Re-Opens to the Public with New Fine Arts Evening
- Preservation in Paint
- A FANTASTIC, ALBEIT Oftentimes Overlooked, OPPORTUNITY
- 5 Strategies That Will Keep You Calm During Volatile Markets
- Thank You, Chandra Venkataramani!
- Venue Magazine Releases its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Property/Casualty Insurance Firms
- Talbert House Recognizes Accomplishments of Community Leaders at Annual Luncheon
- Museum Makeover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.