Redwood Express is an annual celebration and fundraiser run by Redwood—the Cincinnati-based organization which benefits disabled people of all ages and backgrounds across the city. This annual event welcomes all and features live entertainment, an open bar, dinner by the bite, live & silent auctions, raffles, and much more. This event was last held in June, 2021, after being postponed from March due to the pandemic, and raised $125,000, far surpassing their goal of $100,000. These funds will go towards furthering Redwood's mission to improve the lives of those disabled in any way they can. The event is slated to take place once again on Friday March 4, 2022.
Read a digital copy of our latest issue!
- CEI: Two New Docs See the Light Choosing a Career in Eye Health
- I Do Times Two
- St.Ursula: Putting Yourself First - The Importance of Mental Health
- WentzDesign: It Takes a Family to Design a Dream Home
- MAI: What Happened to My Stretch IRA?
- LiveWell Capital: Is Your Retirement at Risk?
- Christ Hospital: You Don't Have to Live with Back Pain
- UC Health: Facing Aggressive Sinus Cancer
- WGU: A College Degree is Within Reach
- Mayfield Brain & Spine: New Innovations for Patients with Brain Tumors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.