Tillie Hidalgo Lima, CEO at Best Upon Request, along with Andy Scarpitti, Wealth Management Advisor, Co-Founder & Principal at LiveWell Capital, talk about Tillie's role models who influenced her to pursue volunteer works. Tillie emphasizes the critical role of volunteerism in developing a person's leadership skills. She believes that leaders must be self-giving so they can be more for others. (Part 2 of 5)
- Venue Magazine Reveals its List Greater Cincinnati Largest Private Academies
- Model Spotlight
- (November 19, 2021) Essex Studios Re-Opens to the Public with New Fine Arts Evening
- A FANTASTIC, ALBEIT Oftentimes Overlooked, OPPORTUNITY
- Preservation in Paint
- 5 Strategies That Will Keep You Calm During Volatile Markets
- Thank You, Chandra Venkataramani!
- Venue Magazine Releases its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Property/Casualty Insurance Firms
- Talbert House Recognizes Accomplishments of Community Leaders at Annual Luncheon
- Venue Magazine Unveils its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Employee Benefits Companies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.