Tillie Hidalgo Lima, CEO at Best Upon Request, along with Andy Scarpitti, Wealth Management Advisor, Co-Founder & Principal at LiveWell Capital, talk about Tillie’s inspiring journey, starting Best Upon Request and building it from the ground up. Tillie elaborates upon the origin and meaning of the "7 Fs" – Faith, Family, Friends, Fitness, Financial Strength, Freedom, and Fund. Finally, Tillie shares her leadership style, considering herself to be the company's Chief Encouragement Officer. (Part 1 of 5)
Read a digital copy of our latest issue!
- CEI: Two New Docs See the Light Choosing a Career in Eye Health
- I Do Times Two
- St.Ursula: Putting Yourself First - The Importance of Mental Health
- WentzDesign: It Takes a Family to Design a Dream Home
- MAI: What Happened to My Stretch IRA?
- LiveWell Capital: Is Your Retirement at Risk?
- Christ Hospital: You Don't Have to Live with Back Pain
- UC Health: Facing Aggressive Sinus Cancer
- WGU: A College Degree is Within Reach
- Mayfield Brain & Spine: New Innovations for Patients with Brain Tumors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.