Kent Wellington of the Karen Wellington Living with Breast Cancer Foundation, talks with Michelle Doward Jones of Hey Michelle?, about the story behind the Karen Wellington Foundation and its mission of sending women and families living with breast cancer on vacations, relaxing spa days, to concerts and other fun activities. Kent also shares the extent of the foundation’s activities, and the spectacular connections made between generous donors and people living with cancer.
- REDI Cincinnati: Back on Top: The Resiliency of the Cincinnati Region
- Ashley Builders, Dwellings on Madison: The Perfect Sanctuary
- National Underground Railroad and Freedom Center: Designing Justice Exhibit Hopes to Spark Change
- Renaissance Hotel: History Meets Luxury in Downtown Hotel
- Heritage Club: From Tee to Pin and Beyond
- Lindner Center of Hope: Mental Health
- CABVI’s 5th Annual Dining in the Dark; Join Us for Dinner under a Blindfold in Wonderland.
- John F. Barrett 2021 Entrepreneur Vision Award Finalists
- (November 30, 2021) Santa Maria Community Services Celebrates Giving Tuesday, Joining Millions Around the World Participating in the Global Generosity Movement
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Grown Up Night at the Museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.