Trevor Phillips Jr., Director, Community Ticketing at FC Cincinnati, along with Marty Geiger, Director and Financial Advisor at LiveWell Capital, talks about how Trevor wants to make a lasting impact for generations to come. Trevor aims to give back to the community and pay forward the gifts in his life by being part of volunteer organizations.
- REDI Cincinnati: Back on Top: The Resiliency of the Cincinnati Region
- Ashley Builders, Dwellings on Madison: The Perfect Sanctuary
- National Underground Railroad and Freedom Center: Designing Justice Exhibit Hopes to Spark Change
- Renaissance Hotel: History Meets Luxury in Downtown Hotel
- Heritage Club: From Tee to Pin and Beyond
- Lindner Center of Hope: Mental Health
- CABVI’s 5th Annual Dining in the Dark; Join Us for Dinner under a Blindfold in Wonderland.
- John F. Barrett 2021 Entrepreneur Vision Award Finalists
- (November 30, 2021) Santa Maria Community Services Celebrates Giving Tuesday, Joining Millions Around the World Participating in the Global Generosity Movement
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Grown Up Night at the Museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.