Adam Mullins, Founder & CEO at Brixilated, along with Marty Geiger, Director & Financial Advisor at Livewell Capital, talk about how Adam’s LEGO hobby led him to start his company, Brixilated, in 2018. Additionally, Adam describes how the pandemic forced the company to reevaluate its business model and find its niche. Adam shares about the various projects they are currently working on and how they customize their products for businesses. (Part 1 of 2)
Adam Mullins is part of Venue Magazine's 40 Under 40 in Cincinnati. To see the full list, click here - https://www.cdomagazine.tech/venuecincinnati/the-social-scene/venue-magazine-announces-its-2021s-40-under-40-list/article_1d8842ea-b873-11eb-8dee-d3e91b2d98a2.html
- Venue Magazine Reveals its List Greater Cincinnati Largest Private Academies
- Model Spotlight
- (November 19, 2021) Essex Studios Re-Opens to the Public with New Fine Arts Evening
- A FANTASTIC, ALBEIT Oftentimes Overlooked, OPPORTUNITY
- Preservation in Paint
- 5 Strategies That Will Keep You Calm During Volatile Markets
- Venue Magazine Releases its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Property/Casualty Insurance Firms
- Thank You, Chandra Venkataramani!
- Venue Magazine Unveils its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Employee Benefits Companies
- Museum Makeover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.