Venue Magazine 2021 – 40 Under 40 Interview Series
Adam Mullins, Founder & CEO at Brixiliated, along with Marty Geiger, Director & Financial Advisor at LiveWell Capital, talks about his inspiring entrepreneurship journey of turning his LEGO hobby into a business. Through Brixilated, Adam hopes to help people reconnect with their community in a fun and engaging way, especially during the pandemic. This has given Adam an opportunity to enrich his LEGO business and to give back to the community. (Part 2 of 2)
Adam Mullins is part of Venue Magazine's 40 Under 40 in Cincinnati. To see the full list, click here -https://www.venuecincinnati.com/the-social-scene/venue-magazine-announces-its-2021s-40-under-40-list/article_81c66347-d646-59f5-9fc4-6fca8b828142.html
- Venue Magazine Reveals its List Greater Cincinnati Largest Private Academies
- Model Spotlight
- (November 19, 2021) Essex Studios Re-Opens to the Public with New Fine Arts Evening
- A FANTASTIC, ALBEIT Oftentimes Overlooked, OPPORTUNITY
- Preservation in Paint
- 5 Strategies That Will Keep You Calm During Volatile Markets
- Venue Magazine Releases its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Property/Casualty Insurance Firms
- Thank You, Chandra Venkataramani!
- Venue Magazine Unveils its List of Greater Cincinnati Largest Employee Benefits Companies
- Museum Makeover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.