Dr. Mark Caner, President at W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc., talks with Todd Wilkowski, Attorney at Law at Frost Brown Todd LLC, about finding the right cause and volunteer organization that can help one find a sense of purpose. Mark also shared how he uses quadrants to balance and prioritize his time among his commitments to volunteer organizations, family life, and career.
- REDI Cincinnati: Back on Top: The Resiliency of the Cincinnati Region
- Ashley Builders, Dwellings on Madison: The Perfect Sanctuary
- National Underground Railroad and Freedom Center: Designing Justice Exhibit Hopes to Spark Change
- Renaissance Hotel: History Meets Luxury in Downtown Hotel
- Heritage Club: From Tee to Pin and Beyond
- Lindner Center of Hope: Mental Health
- CABVI’s 5th Annual Dining in the Dark; Join Us for Dinner under a Blindfold in Wonderland.
- John F. Barrett 2021 Entrepreneur Vision Award Finalists
- (November 30, 2021) Santa Maria Community Services Celebrates Giving Tuesday, Joining Millions Around the World Participating in the Global Generosity Movement
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Grown Up Night at the Museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.