Diane Weidner, Vice President of Investor & Media Relations at American Financial Group, Inc., discusses with Marty Geiger, Director and Financial Advisor at LiveWell Capital, how she aims to become part of the solution by working hard to make positive change in the lives of those diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Diane also shares the challenges that JDRF faced during the pandemic and how the organization pivoted to overcome them.
- REDI Cincinnati: Back on Top: The Resiliency of the Cincinnati Region
- Ashley Builders, Dwellings on Madison: The Perfect Sanctuary
- National Underground Railroad and Freedom Center: Designing Justice Exhibit Hopes to Spark Change
- Renaissance Hotel: History Meets Luxury in Downtown Hotel
- Heritage Club: From Tee to Pin and Beyond
- Lindner Center of Hope: Mental Health
- CABVI’s 5th Annual Dining in the Dark; Join Us for Dinner under a Blindfold in Wonderland.
- John F. Barrett 2021 Entrepreneur Vision Award Finalists
- (November 30, 2021) Santa Maria Community Services Celebrates Giving Tuesday, Joining Millions Around the World Participating in the Global Generosity Movement
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Grown Up Night at the Museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.