Dani Green, VP of Counseling at The Children’s Home, along with Marty Geiger, Director & Financial Advisor at LiveWell Capital, elaborates on The Children’s Home mission of creating lasting results that strengthen families and our community by guiding individuals - from infancy to independence - through comprehensive education, behavioral, and health services. The Children’s Home works with schools in Cincinnati to help ease the access to mental health services in a school setting. Danielle also shares the range of services that The Children’s Home offer with a goal of meeting the needs of the community. (Part 2 of 3)
Dani Green is part of Venue Magazine's 40 Under 40 in Cincinnati. To see the full list, click here -https://www.venuecincinnati.com/the-social-scene/venue-magazine-announces-its-2021s-40-under-40-list/article_81c66347-d646-59f5-9fc4-6fca8b828142.html
- REDI Cincinnati: Back on Top: The Resiliency of the Cincinnati Region
- Ashley Builders, Dwellings on Madison: The Perfect Sanctuary
- National Underground Railroad and Freedom Center: Designing Justice Exhibit Hopes to Spark Change
- Renaissance Hotel: History Meets Luxury in Downtown Hotel
- Heritage Club: From Tee to Pin and Beyond
- Lindner Center of Hope: Mental Health
- CABVI’s 5th Annual Dining in the Dark; Join Us for Dinner under a Blindfold in Wonderland.
- John F. Barrett 2021 Entrepreneur Vision Award Finalists
- (November 30, 2021) Santa Maria Community Services Celebrates Giving Tuesday, Joining Millions Around the World Participating in the Global Generosity Movement
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Grown Up Night at the Museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.