Ryan and Tyler first met while at school at Indiana University. They fell in love throughout their college years, and they decided to get married exactly one week after Ryan’s college graduation. When they began planning their wedding, they knew that one of the most important things to them was including all the people that had been a part of their lives along the way. On May 12, 2018, a total of 200 friends and family members came out to celebrate and support them. The ceremony and reception were both held at The Loft on Isanogel, a beautiful wedding barn in Muncie, Indiana. It was a perfect day. The sun was shining between the clouds as they promised their lives to each other, with their best friends standing at their sides. Following the ceremony the guests were led to a cocktail hour that offered homemade cookies made by several of the couple’s dear friends, as well as a popcorn machine, and much coffee to prepare for an incredible reception. Tyler and Ryan wanted the reception to be a time of celebration. One where their guests would feel cared for, loved, and where everyone could have the time of their lives dancing the night away. It was just that. From the homemade wedding cake and the special arrangement of daisies and white roses, to the wonderful speeches heard that night and the sparklers leading to their exit, Ryan and Tyler’s wedding was a night they will remember for the rest of their lives.
Read a digital copy of our latest issue!
- CEI: Two New Docs See the Light Choosing a Career in Eye Health
- I Do Times Two
- St.Ursula: Putting Yourself First - The Importance of Mental Health
- WentzDesign: It Takes a Family to Design a Dream Home
- MAI: What Happened to My Stretch IRA?
- LiveWell Capital: Is Your Retirement at Risk?
- Christ Hospital: You Don't Have to Live with Back Pain
- UC Health: Facing Aggressive Sinus Cancer
- WGU: A College Degree is Within Reach
- Mayfield Brain & Spine: New Innovations for Patients with Brain Tumors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.